• Do you spend $25-100 on groceries every week?
• Are you spending $25-50 on dining out? (lunches/convenient store)
• Does $25-50 worth of food get thrown out weekly?
• Do you spend 2-3 hours a week cooking and cleaning up?
• Are you stressed out about what to eat and what is healthy or not?
• On average you spend approximately $75-200 on food costs weekly.
• You spend 3-5 hours a week shopping and cooking.
• Eliminate the stress, eat healthy and save money with Just Right Eating.
• If you don't cook, which means you mostly eat out, you could be spending considerably more.
Helping you build a healthier lifestyle!